- her shrieks
- bopping along to music or the horse toy trotting sound
- leaning her head to one side for us to imitate (and often opening her mouth wide—so silly!)
- crawling super fast
- pulling up to stand, starting to cruise; pushing the toy lawnmower
- snuggling with us in bed at night (yep, this is new…was kind of a last resort out of exhaustion and now we love it!)
- the delight on her faced when we spin around in circles
- shaking her head “no” for any and everything
- 5 teeth (with a 6th on the way)
- “run, run, run!” when we hold her up and run through the room and she runs her feet
- vampire bites :(
- trying to put her hair in a Pebbles pigtail right on top
- “da”—her response to pretty much everything (speaking Russian?) --- also I think she knows “dada” is Tim!
- Fridge Farm
- lunches with Daddy during the week
- snuggle naps
- naked little baby standing by the tub and playing with ducks in the tub
- learning to sit back down—that was really cute!
- fish lips and smacks
- chasing each other while both crawling
- going shopping with her in the cart
- ducks of all shapes, sizes and colors
- holding things in her mouth like a puppy: spoons, bottle caps, rings, bears
- waving hello and goodbye, and doing both hands when she’s really excited; also, the Presidential wave :)
Saturday, June 19, 2010
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Tim here checking in again. We managed to get a video camera a couple of months ago and have been a little slow with actually posting them for your viewing pleasure. Here’s a clip of playtime that I took on Mothers’ Day (about a month ago). We’ll try to post some more soon as we have a big backlog at this point!
If you’d like a higher quality version, let me know and I’ll send you a link to the original HD version.